An adventurous photoshoot- classic portraits in the studio, then an adventure in the rain. #radcouple When I First Contacted Peyton and asked if she had rainboots- she said yes, and she was up for an adventure in the rain!
Here are 7 reasons why you should not cancel your engagement session if it rains:
- You get to wear your rain boots with a formal number, and it totally works.
You can also wear some heels in the studio 🙂
2. You get to wear a cute motorcycle jacket with youe formal number and boots- and it totally works.
3. In a usually busy park- there are no people around in your photos!
4. You get to stomp in puddles and play- something you won’t do on wedding day- so get sone great action shots in the water.
5. You get some great refelctions and textures whent the ground it wet.
6. Wet Hair Don’t Care- plus fun umbrella prop- that won’t seem dated in a few years like smoke bombs or balloons.
7. Bonus Reason: It rarely rains in SO CAL so TAKE ADVANTAGE and DO SOMETHING DIFFERENT.
Thank you Peytong and Dana for being open and leaving room for the unexpected.
Need Photos? Contact us!
Recent Posts from the blog: Nicole Caldwell
Classic maternity photographs set in a photo studio- my favorite. Towards the end of the shoot, GiGi ( never to be called Grandma) brought Little brother to be Cruz for some fun Mom and son photos. Lace Gown by Sew Trendy
Matt’s proposal to Rachel Featured in How They Asked by The Knot. Matt informed Rachel that his “Crazy Aunt” was coming into town and he wanted them to meet. Under the guise of dinner at a fancy place, Rachel dressed up. This spot is very special to them ( one of their first dates). He brought a bottle of wine and said he wanted to visit the spot before dinner to take the edge off before meeting Crazy Aunt!
Pamela and Alan LOVE animals- so much so- their dream is to open an animal sanctuary. They have three dogs and a cat- who could not come to the wedding- so we set up a shoot to include them in their wedding family photos.