When you hear “studio”, you think “stuffy,” but NOT true. Studio is elegant, classy and will remain timeless. No need to complicate things by adding extra props like balloons, your initials, etc, which will seem dated in a few years..
- Where should we go? Beach? Park? ugh, decision fatigue. Yes, the beach is beautiful, but the engagement session is about the two of YOU, not the landscape.
3. We can control the environment. The studio is air conditioned. . No unwanted photo bombers in the background. Bring on the dance music and glamour wind!
4. There is a wardrobe room for you to change outfits, and have a glass of wine!
5. There is access to more fun stuff, like my polaroid land camera and film in the fridge, making it a fun addition to the shoot. Here is an example in Cinestill film.
6.We have a variety of backdrops, and large windows in the front of the space for a softer look.
Here are some more shots from our shoot in the studio
4. We can experiment! Be it film, instant film etc. Pictured here is a roll of Cinestill film.
Contact Studio for your project
Recent Posts from the blog: Nicole Caldwell
To celebrate her induction into the Screen Actors Guild, Marguerite came to the studio to update her Headshots. We chose some fun colors, and of course the fashion fan was in full force.
There is something so elegant and classic with black and white images- especially for boudoir photographs. This bride came in for some images as her husbands wedding day gift, a beautiful custom album made just for him.
A photo safari out to Bombay Beach, Salton sea. Artists gather for the Bombay Beach Biennale, and leave behind permanent art installations, a Drive In Movie Theater, Opera House, and Pirate Ship. If you get thirsty, You can visit the Ski Inn, It’s World Famous, The lowest Bar in the Western Hemisphere. More info on Bombay Beach Biennale Click here for a personalized Bombay Beach postcard from me.