When you hear “studio”, you think “stuffy,” but NOT true. Studio is elegant, classy and will remain timeless. No need to complicate things by adding extra props like balloons, your initials, etc, which will seem dated in a few years..
- Where should we go? Beach? Park? ugh, decision fatigue. Yes, the beach is beautiful, but the engagement session is about the two of YOU, not the landscape.
3. We can control the environment. The studio is air conditioned. . No unwanted photo bombers in the background. Bring on the dance music and glamour wind!
4. There is a wardrobe room for you to change outfits, and have a glass of wine!
5. There is access to more fun stuff, like my polaroid land camera and film in the fridge, making it a fun addition to the shoot. Here is an example in Cinestill film.
6.We have a variety of backdrops, and large windows in the front of the space for a softer look.
Here are some more shots from our shoot in the studio
4. We can experiment! Be it film, instant film etc. Pictured here is a roll of Cinestill film.
Contact Studio for your project
Recent Posts from the blog: Nicole Caldwell
Peter and Patil were married in Pasadena, with reception to follow in Glendale. To transport them to the reception- they hired a classic car- my favorite part of the day. Just me, the chauffeur and the couple, documenting that magical moment of just being married.
“Don’t you want to be in the family photos” “No thanks, I’m good right here.” #missindependent
me: “How’s Your Ankle?” “Broken, Sprained?!”
Bride: “Oh Yes, i found out today I broke my foot on the dance floor at the reception. Confirmed with X Rays”
me: “You are my hero.”
Bride ” Sacrifices must be made to get the shot!”
They showed up at 6:30 am the next morning, broken foot and all. Matt carried her piggyback down to the beach, and around the beach, then back up the stairs, to their hotel #marriedlife.