An adventurous photoshoot- classic portraits in the studio, then an adventure in the rain. #radcouple When I First Contacted Peyton and asked if she had rainboots- she said yes, and she was up for an adventure in the rain!
Here are 7 reasons why you should not cancel your engagement session if it rains:
- You get to wear your rain boots with a formal number, and it totally works.
You can also wear some heels in the studio 🙂
2. You get to wear a cute motorcycle jacket with youe formal number and boots- and it totally works.
3. In a usually busy park- there are no people around in your photos!
4. You get to stomp in puddles and play- something you won’t do on wedding day- so get sone great action shots in the water.
5. You get some great refelctions and textures whent the ground it wet.
6. Wet Hair Don’t Care- plus fun umbrella prop- that won’t seem dated in a few years like smoke bombs or balloons.
7. Bonus Reason: It rarely rains in SO CAL so TAKE ADVANTAGE and DO SOMETHING DIFFERENT.
Thank you Peytong and Dana for being open and leaving room for the unexpected.
Contact Studio for your project
Recent Posts from the blog: Nicole Caldwell
Thank you Nicole! You did an AMAZING job making us look so comfortable and happy! –Trang and Mustafa I have been shooting weddings at [seven-degrees] for some time now- and I LOVE this venue. Excited to share this real wedding of Trang and Mustafa. Second Photographer Kip Roof
To celebrate her induction into the Screen Actors Guild, Marguerite came to the studio to update her Headshots. We chose some fun colors, and of course the fashion fan was in full force.
There is something so elegant and classic with black and white images- especially for boudoir photographs. This bride came in for some images as her husbands wedding day gift, a beautiful custom album made just for him.