An adventurous photoshoot- classic portraits in the studio, then an adventure in the rain. #radcouple When I First Contacted Peyton and asked if she had rainboots- she said yes, and she was up for an adventure in the rain!
Here are 7 reasons why you should not cancel your engagement session if it rains:
- You get to wear your rain boots with a formal number, and it totally works.
You can also wear some heels in the studio 🙂
2. You get to wear a cute motorcycle jacket with youe formal number and boots- and it totally works.
3. In a usually busy park- there are no people around in your photos!
4. You get to stomp in puddles and play- something you won’t do on wedding day- so get sone great action shots in the water.
5. You get some great refelctions and textures whent the ground it wet.
6. Wet Hair Don’t Care- plus fun umbrella prop- that won’t seem dated in a few years like smoke bombs or balloons.
7. Bonus Reason: It rarely rains in SO CAL so TAKE ADVANTAGE and DO SOMETHING DIFFERENT.
Thank you Peytong and Dana for being open and leaving room for the unexpected.
Contact Studio for your project
Recent Posts from the blog: Nicole Caldwell
A LA MODE, CA… The Apple Boulders Roadside attraction along Highway 74 in Southern California. The rock art was The painted by artist Neil Larson, in 1983.
Peter and Patil were married in Pasadena, with reception to follow in Glendale. To transport them to the reception- they hired a classic car- my favorite part of the day. Just me, the chauffeur and the couple, documenting that magical moment of just being married.
“Don’t you want to be in the family photos” “No thanks, I’m good right here.” #missindependent