An adventurous photoshoot- classic portraits in the studio, then an adventure in the rain. #radcouple When I First Contacted Peyton and asked if she had rainboots- she said yes, and she was up for an adventure in the rain!
Here are 7 reasons why you should not cancel your engagement session if it rains:
- You get to wear your rain boots with a formal number, and it totally works.
You can also wear some heels in the studio 🙂
2. You get to wear a cute motorcycle jacket with youe formal number and boots- and it totally works.
3. In a usually busy park- there are no people around in your photos!
4. You get to stomp in puddles and play- something you won’t do on wedding day- so get sone great action shots in the water.
5. You get some great refelctions and textures whent the ground it wet.
6. Wet Hair Don’t Care- plus fun umbrella prop- that won’t seem dated in a few years like smoke bombs or balloons.
7. Bonus Reason: It rarely rains in SO CAL so TAKE ADVANTAGE and DO SOMETHING DIFFERENT.
Thank you Peytong and Dana for being open and leaving room for the unexpected.